Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wonderful Babysitter......

Isn't Ethan a great babysitter.....

As long as he gets to play Xbox while "watching" Emmett....
No really, Ethan is a GREAT helper!!!! He will often hold Emmett while he reads a book or plays Xbox.

He is SO good to hold Emmett for me when I need one more minute to finish something up. Ethan loves to hold Em first thing in the morning and is always quick to steal him from me when he gets home from school. He loves to make Em smile and he has even changed a few diapers for me.

The first time he changed Em's diaper, I didn't even ask him to. He was holding Emmett and the next thing I know, he is in Em's room changing his diaper. I've "jokingly" asked him before if he wants to change Em's diaper and he has always declined; so it was SO SWEET when he changed a diaper without me even asking him to.

I am SO blessed to have such wonderful kids and great helpers. Luke is good with Emmett too, but Emmett is still a little heavy for Luke to carry around.

AND......It's never too early to start with the male bonding time and introducing the little guy to video games.

2 comments:

Becky said...

hey, whatever works. If everyone is happy, then what more could you ask for. And you can get something done.

Jennifer Kendall said...

older kids are awesome! IT is so nice to have a little help.