Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Emmett is 1 Month

Time sure does fly. My little guy is one month old now!!!! We have most definitely enjoyed every second of his life with us so far.

Emmett is a wonderful baby, he sleeps well at night, is FUN to cuddle, is super cute and puts up with all of us all over him all the time.

We sure love this little guy and look forward to the rest of eternity with him.

I bought this monkey as part of the crib set I got for Emmett. The kids named him Brownie and he sits in Emmett's room. So, I figured he would be the best "measuring tool" I could have for taking a growth picture of Emmett every month. This is what I have so far.

Can you tell the difference between Em at one week and one month???? I know I can.




2 comments:

Glenn and Natalie said...

What a little cutie! Babies are all fun and sweet...I'm glad to hear that he is so much fun for the whole family!

USForeignRelationsEditor said...

He is so cute! He definately looks like he belongs in the Noakes family! It is getting close to camping season, and I was thinking about how much fun it would be to go camping together again. Maybe we'll get to again someday.