Sunday, March 15, 2009

Precious Moments

It is moments like these that I want to hold on to FOREVER!!!!!!
Not only because sleeping kids are a piece of heaven on earth, but because Linz did this all on her own. She and I were just hanging out when the next thing I know Linz is gone. This usually means trouble so I went looking for her (in the pantry getting a snack, in the bathroom opening and eating a snack) and this is where I found her.

She was just so tired that she put herself to bed without even saying anything at all to me.

I think each of my kids has done this at least once. I just think it is SO sweet when this happens - these cute, sweet little kids just put themselves to bed.
THis is also what Linz did ALL BY HERSELF. (Can you see the pen on the wall???) She got a pen from grandma in the mail and she took it to bed with her that night. No wonder it was SO quite when I put her to bed.

I didn't even notice her artwork until the next day. She also added her own artwork to her cute, princess pillow case that isn't quite so cute now. I guess it only needs to last through her (no other girl to pass it onto.)

I'll still take this cute, adorable, artistic, sweet little girl!!!!

No comments: