Luke has been SO cute with Emmett and loves being a big brother (again.)
One of Luke's favorite things to say lately is "Mom, I don't like Emmett, I LOVE EMMETT." It always makes me cringe when he says the first part, but then I just smile when I hear that last part. I LOVE Emmett too buddy!!!
The other thing Luke has been saying a lot lately is that he wished I would have had three babies instead of just one. I guess he doesn't like taking turns holding Emmett and he actually thinks he'd get to hold a baby more often if I had had THREE of them instead of just one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You could totally do triplets!! However, if you have another baby, you'll have to have quads so each kid can hold one. What a smart Luke.
Luke you are adorable and have always been so cute with the babies!
This is not going to be attached to the right post but happy birthday to Lindsey! I was going to do this yesterday and the day got away from me! I can't believe she is three now! Give her a hug from us. We hope she had a wonderful birthday!
Melinda, your family is beautiful! You always did say you wanted lots of babies, and look at you go!
Congratulations girl, I'm so happy for you!!!
Post a Comment