Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We've made it 6 Weeks...

It has been 6 wonderful weeks. Don't get me wrong, there have been plenty of sleepless nights, stressful days and many thoughts of how I ever thought I could manage having four kids.

But, life is GREAT!!!! Emmett is such a good baby and we are SO blessed to have him in our family. I'm pretty sure Emmett gets held more than any of the other kids did.

Emmett loves to be held and cuddled. He likes his tummy time and the kids love to talk to him while he is having his tummy time. I think (if I can remember correctly) Emmett spits up less than any of the other kids did. He loves his baths and I just know he will be giving us his first smile soon!!!!


4 comments:

CamilleJohnFam said...

He is so sweet! and his outfit is adorable! I'm glad things are going well for you with 4. Sometimes that seems like a giant leap although in many ways-I think-if we are going to do let's just do it and get it overwith! Hope you have a good week!

Jennifer Kendall said...

so darn cute, just like your others. lucky for you that he spits up less than the others, spit up stinks!

Glenn and Natalie said...

What a sweet, cute little baby! I love the pictures Ethan & Emmet on the xbox!

Sonja said...

He's absolutely beautiful!