Happy St. Patrick's Day. This holiday has gotten more fun as the kids get older. The boys came home yesterday and starting pinching us because we weren't wearing green (a little ahead of the game) but it is cute to see them get excited about it.Nate was a GREAT dad and made us Green Eggs and Ham with green pancakes for breakfast. The kids thought it was fun and it tasted super delicious.

I made dinner for a friend who just had a baby today so it was a good excuse for me to make an fun GREEN dinner for us as well. We had "green" pot pie. (I didn't mean to make the pot pie green but I had turned our last gallon of milk green this morning for breakfast and the recipe called for milk, so we ended up with a not so tasty looking green pot pie filling.) It tasted good though.
We also had green jigglers, green fruit with green fruit dip (yogurt) and green milk, of course.
And here are my FOUR cute green buddies. It is amazing how many different shades of green they all have on.



No comments:
Post a Comment