Ethan's 7 year pictures
I finally got around to getting Ethan's pictures taken for his birthday. We did these pictures 2 days before Emmett was born.

Linz wanted a turn and I, of course, couldn't resist
The last pictures of my THREE adorable kiddos.....

I'm not sure where the kids picked it up from, but they've been saying "cheese" pirate style for a while now. Ethan and Luke started it and then Linz finally tried her hands at it. Here they are saying their pirate CHEESE.I always get good facial expressions from Luke
Luke has discovered how to cross his eyes on demand and loves to do it (mostly because it makes me cringe when he does)
And here is our ALMOST 3 year old. Maybe since I got some good ones of her, I won't have to do them again in three weeks when she turns 3. Sorry there are so many of her, I just couldn't narrow them down.
Luke has discovered how to cross his eyes on demand and loves to do it (mostly because it makes me cringe when he does)
And here is our ALMOST 3 year old. Maybe since I got some good ones of her, I won't have to do them again in three weeks when she turns 3. Sorry there are so many of her, I just couldn't narrow them down.











4 comments:
your kids are so stinkin' cute!
Beautiful pictures!
Nice pictures, I wish I could get my boys to take decent pictures.
I love all the pictures! Your kids are all cute & you are very talented as a photographer!
Post a Comment