Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Emmett - 2 Weeks

Officially announcing Emmett to the world
Just some fun pictures of Emmett's second week with us.

Linz just can't get enough of holding him. She does an incredible job and the best part is that she hasn't been jealous or resentful of Emmett AT ALL. She is a wonderful big sister and loves to help with anything Emmett related.






The WONDERFUL big brothers. They do such a great job helping with Emmett. They get him out of the bassinet for me when he wakes up, they help him have tummy time and they hold him when I need one more minute to finish something. I am so blessed to have such great helpers.
Emmett has gotten his first ride in the PINK doll stroller - and he didn't even complain...
I just love these full body shots with their skinny little legs all tucked up under them.
He's trying to smile....
The famous sleeping with dad picture (first of many I'm sure)
I caught him sucking his thumb - a very interesting way of doing so....
Everyone Loves Emmett
The "first" picture of my four kids
And THE BOYS
My TWO BABIES (I know she's a big girl now)

2 comments:

Becky said...

What darling pictures. Lindsey looks so proud when she's holding Emmett.

Glenn and Natalie said...

Co cute, so sweet!