Emmett has been a WONDERFUL baby. He is so patient with us and is oblivious to the constant noise all around him. He has such a wonderful little personality and we already can't imagine life without him.
There doesn't seem to be enough hours in each day for us all to get our fill of this cute little guy. I would love to just hold him all day long, if only I could. My most favorite way to hold him is when he is all curled up - legs tucked up tight - laying on me chest to chest. I almost wish he would stay this little forever; until I think about how sad it would be to never have him smile or laugh at us. I'm sure I'll love him even more at each new stage he enters.
We sure love you Emmett - thanks for three wonderful weeks in our family.
Linz was holding Emmett while he slept and somewhere in there they reversed the roles. I just love these sweet moments...






2 comments:
SOOOOOOOO perfectly adorable and SUCH a Noakes! I love his blonde hair!
Wow, I'm impressed getting weekly photo shoots. Is that a blue silky blanket in his bed? Looks like it's a hard job being a big sister.
Post a Comment