Friday, February 6, 2009

Going Private

After much thought we have decided to go private on our blog. We want to make sure everyone is invited that would like to be, so if you don't get an invite in the next day or so, check the comments and email me and I'll make sure you get invited.

And hopefully once you are invited, I will have our newest post up and ready!!!!

14 comments:

Noakes said...

if you want to continue to view our blog, email us at ethuke@hotmail.com and we'll make sure you can keep up with all our craziness.

Sarah said...

I don't even know if you know I read your blog. Hope you have that baby soon!

Sarah said...

looks like I might not have your email anymore. But here it is slawebb (at) gmail (dot) com

Comgrats on the birth. Too cute. He looks like a Noakes! Happy quick recovery!

Jennifer Kendall said...

hey melinda... i would love to read your new blog!! I love hearing about everything you guys are doing! -Jennifer

Eyrings said...

Hey Congrats!!! He is a good looking boy! We want to be invited my email is hugsnsmiles2005@yahoo.com Good luck!

Sonja said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations!

Cassie said...

Can I get an invite to your blog? I got connected thru your email about Emmett's birth. Would love to check in with your family regularly. Cassie Barrett

AnnDee said...

Invite me please when you go private. Your fam is so dang cute!

anndeenadauld@hotmail.com

Kristen said...

Hey Melinda - I would love an invite. I like to read about what is going on with you guys. Congrats on the newest addition by the way! Emmett is adorable! I am glad that you are doing well :)

Callin and Tricia said...

Congratulations on your new baby! He is just as cute as your other kids. I love the name Emmett. What a little doll. I hope you guys are doing well and loving that little baby. Keep in touch. I'm not sure if I got an invite to your blog. I would love to get one so we can keep up with you.

Sherry said...

Invite me please! samndirt@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Your new little boy is beautiful. It looks like your kids all love him. I would love an invite to your blog, my email is benandjonice@yahoo.com.

Jeana said...

Congratulations Noakes Family! He is beautiful. I would love to be invited to you blog email me at jeanaproctoratyahoodotcom. Did I ever send you an invite to our blog? Let me know and I will get you one. Once again congratulations.

Jeana Proctor

Heather Brinkerhoff said...

keep us invited, I'm not the best at the whole blog thing, but at least it helps us stay somewhat it touch! mtbrinkerhoff@gmail.com What a cute new baby! He's darling! Congrats