Just a few pictures (OK, a lot) of Emmett during his first week here.
2 Days Old

3 Days Old

First Bath at Home

He cried a little, but really did great - you can even see how relaxed he was

Squeeky Clean

Fuzzy, clean blonde hair

The kids love to treat Emmett like a doll. They just had to try out the swing. He didn't mind it so much.

My wonderful husband got me some beautiful flowers and his work sent some as well. I just love getting flowers to celebrate such wonderful times in our lives. Does this mean I won't be getting flowers for Valentine's Day now????

That counts as a
smile, right?

4 Days Old
Luke and Linz helped Emmett have tummy time (and back time.) I like these shots to show the difference in size between my older babies and my newest baby.
5 Days Old
I just love pictures of their cute, skinny little legs.
So, apparently I don't have a lot of pictures of Ethan with Emmett. Don't worry I'm sure I can get a few taken:)
12 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS NOAKES! He's so handsome! I think he looks just like Lindsay when his eyes are opened (it's the mouth, I think) and just like Ethan when they're closed. Still wondering if Luke is your child? :) Congrats!
What a cutie!! Congratulations on your new baby - he is just darling, and I'm glad everything went okay with his delivery; your family is beautiful!
Absolutely adorable! I'm getting flashbacks of when Riley was just born. Emmett's a lucky little boy to have such wonderful siblings!
So -- he is SOOOO cute!! I love the blonde hair. How sweet. The pictures you took are awesome too. You must have a good camera and a definite talent for taking photos! He is adorable!! Congrats.
So so cute! Thanks for not going private yet. What a beautiful family. We miss you in Columbus!
Gibbs
What a cute little baby! It is amazing how much older Linz looks--it is alaways amazing how the "baby" of the family seems to grow overnight when a new baby is born! What a fun life those kids are going to have, growing up together!
Congrats Noakes!! This is so exciting. He is adorable, and it is amazing how much your other kids have grown! Take care, Melinda.
OOOOOOooohhhh! AAAAAaaaahhh! What a little cutie! so much hair, I can't believe it. We can't wait to meet him!
Melinda,
Please invite me to your blog!
Bev McKea
Congratulations! He is, of course, adorable - like the rest of you. I hope everything is going well.
I miss newborns...they are soooo wonderful! I can't believe how much blond hair he has! Congrats to you both-hope you're feeling well!
He is beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to you guys on another Noakes cutie!! How are you surviving with four? I bet your kids are just loving everything about him. I want to hear the story on his name! ;-) I love his blonde hair too! He looks like Luke to me!! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment