So, we haven't been good about sending pictures or any updates on what our family has been up to for the past 3 or 4 months, so here is my attempt to let you all know what we have been up to.
Since I am trying to catch up, the posts will be short and simple and LOTS of pictures. You are welcome to browse through the "old" posts or just start reading from here on out. I am SO excited to finally have a blog so here goes our attempt!!!
We were in Boise, Idaho from mid December until Mid March. Nate was doing an externship at an Ophthalmology office in Boise as part of his last year of Optometry school. We lived with Nate's wonderful parents during this time and had lots of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Melinda,
Cute blog!! I love the blogging world - I got sucked in last year and don't see an end in sight :)
We made a snow cave last week with all the snow, but ours wasn't nearly as cool as yours.
I can tell you had a great time in Utah, but we are glad to have you back in Ohio.
I'm going to add your link to my blog (http://dehnerfam.blogspot.com) so I can come back often!!
Amber Dehner
I looked over your blog today and I have to say that it sure looks like you all had a more exciting winter than we did :) It looks like you had so much fun! Are you going to be ending up in ID? How much longer are you in OH? (I added your link to my blog also - reading blogs is such a great way to be able to see what is going on!)
I found your blog through kirsten and I hope you don't mind, but I am also adding your link to my blog (cougarsandbuckeyes.blogspot). It looks like you had quite the adventurous winter. We miss you guys.
Amber, I am adding your's too. If you want an invite email britain@byu.edu.
Post a Comment