Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Big Girl Bed

We set up our crib as a toddler bed last night for Linz to sleep in.
We have never used the crib as a toddler bed before since we have always needed the crib for another baby, so this was really quite fun. Linz slept in her big bed last night and then today for her nap.

We are having company in town tonight, so the kids are sleeping in the other room and when it was time for bed, Linz walked into her room and got into her bed. I'm glad she likes it and she was just so cute sleeping in her big bed, I just had to get a picture. Isn't it funny how excited we get over little things like our kids moving up to a bigger bed? That is what life is all about though, especially with kids and I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!

3 comments:

Britain said...

That is so sweet. Look at that big girl! Ryan would really like to graduate to what he considers a bigger boy bed (bunk bed). He keeps asking when I am going to have a brother for him so he can sleep on the top bunk. Maybe I will just get a loft bed instead.

Robyn said...

Hi Melinda,
Kip told me you guys had a blog, so I thought I would check it out and let you know that we have one as well. Your little ones are so cute! They sure do grow up fast, don't they?!
Hope all is well,
Robyn

AnnDee said...

Sleeping babies are always the cutest!! I'm glad you guys are back in town! I love your blog and now I can keep up with all you are doing. So, up for dinner group? JK... but I have missed it and Taylor has REALLY missed it. :)