Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Want Buckeye

So, you all probably know that for our Christmas pictures last year we all wore red Buckeye hoodies. I put this GREY hoodie on this morning and a minute later Lindsey walks into the bathroom with my OSU sweatshirt saying, "I want Buckeye, I want Buckeye." I wasn't quite sure what she meant until I realized I was wearing a hoodie and she has a red Buckeye hoodie. So, we got her dressed in her OSU sweatshirt and she was happy as could be wearing her "Buckeye." Here we are in our Buckeyes.



2 comments:

ludlow said...

I love wearing my OSU sweatshirt around here in Maryland. I still feel the Buckeye pride (even if it has been almost two years since we lived there). I marveled at the quilt you made. You did an amazing job.

Maren said...

Hello, Noakes! I finally go on here and checked out your blog - it's so cute. Thanks for all the fun pictures and updates on your life. Linz is really growing up! I can't believe how much she has changed since we saw her last - it makes me see what I am in for soon with Ace. The quilt is amazing and I wish we were nearby in Ohio still to hang out with you guys.
Go bucks! Love, Maren