Friday, March 28, 2008

Egg Hunting Fun

We sure had high hopes of doing all the "Easter" things over the weekend, but they didn't all go as planned. We never did get around to dying any eggs, we didn't get super great pictures of the kids in their Easter best, and we didn't get around to having our egg hunt at home.

I wish I had taken some pictures of the sleeping bodies we had all over our houses all week long. I think we got a total of 20 hours of sleep, at night, the entire weekend. And there was almost always at least one person napping on the couch at any given time that we were home. It all worked out well though, we'd take turns napping while the others handled everything else.

We most definitely had tons of fun with the things we were able to accomplish and we had a wonderful Easter Weekend.

Some of Jennett's friends put on an egg hunt at the church Saturday morning. The kids had a blast!! I don't think Linz and Makall really caught on very well. The eggs were too spread out for them and the other kids were just too fast.

No comments: