
It's a good thing Lindsey won't really remember her second birthday because she got to spend her birthday in the car traveling from Illinois to Ohio. We did make up for this misfortune by having TWO birthday parties for her. We had one party in Idaho and then a little celebration in Illinois on our way through. She loved blowing out her candles and opening her presents even if it wasn't on her actual birthday.




1 comment:
So, I was looking at the presents Linz got (trying to get ideas - Rachel's 2nd B-day is coming up in 2 months) and I noticed some "big girl panties" (as we call them in my house :) Have you got her potty trained or are you getting ready? I have tried introducing the idea to Rachel and she doesn't seem to be catching on! Oh the joys :)
Post a Comment