Sunday, January 18, 2009

Linz' 2nd, 3rd and 4th haircut

Nate's mom gave Linz her 1st haircut probably a year ago, really just a trim.

Linz' hair has been getting so long and was very uneven, so when the boys got haircuts a few days ago, I trimmed up Linz' ends. Yesterday I woke up to Luke telling me that Linz had cut her hair. I jumped out of bed to check out the damage. She cut one tiny little piece on the side of her head, not a huge deal.

We had a talk about cutting hair and that ONLY mommy or daddy gets to cut hair. So today, I wake up and when I walk into the kitchen I see several chunks of hair on the floor. Apparently she didn't cut enough yesterday and neede to trim a little more today. Even though she got several more chunks today, it still isn't too bad. I had to pull the cut hairs up so you can even see them.

Hopefully these will be her last haircuts for a while now.
Sorry about the face, this picture showed the cut hair the best, she just had a weird face in this one. You can see the cut hairs right at her chin line. See not horrible, but still not a good habit to start.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like she just wanted her hair layered.

Glenn and Natalie said...

If she keeps going you can always give her a cute little bob! I was horrified last week when my daughter didn't cut her own hair....but her friend's hair that I was babysitting for!!!!!
Hope fully she only keeps cutting her OWN hair!