Sunday, January 18, 2009

Prepare to be GROSSED out.....

Sorry you have to endure these pictures, but just for my sake in documenting this. Here I am at 38 weeks pregnant. I made Nate take a picture of my legs and feet because they are HUGE and I don't even recognize them anymore. Some days are worse than others, but even on the good days, my feet are larger than the very worst day with all three of my other pregnancies.

I have many pairs of shoes that I cannot even fit my feet into with this pregnancy - I have NEVER had that problem before. Hopefully it is ALL swelling and not just that I have gained so much weight my feet and calves are that much larger.

1 comment:

Glenn and Natalie said...

Melinda, you may FEEL gross, but you certainly don't LOOK it!
I think that you look great, but being that pregnant isn't comfortable, so hopefully you'll be back to normal soon!