And now I COMPLETELY CAUGHT UP with my blogging. It feels SO nice, especially since I have been behind since before we moved, 7 months ago!!!!!! I think part of this catching up has to do with the fact that if I can't get caught up now, there is no chance after the baby is born.
You all know by now what a sucker I am for cute pictures of my kids and no doubt, there will be MANY super cute pictures of this new little boy soon enough. So, hopefully I can stay caught up now!!!
And now that I AM finally caught up, THIS LITTLE GUY IS WELCOME TO COME JOIN US ANY TIME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And not just because I am caught up on my blogging, but also so that he can get a name and we can call him something other than baby brother.
Let's all hope that TONIGHT is the night!!!!
Ethan was a little sad to see me when he got home from school today, he was hoping I would have been in the hospital having the baby. All three kids asked me tonight if I was going to be here in the morning?!?!? Do they know something I don't?????? I would more than OK with that.
I go to the doctor tomorrow morning, if I don't go to the hospital before then. I've been thinking today is the day for 3 days now, so I will not be surprised at all if I DO make it to my appointment in the morning!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's been so fun reading all of your recent posts. Congrats on catching up! You are such a cool, creative Mom, and you inspire me to be better! Best wishes with your new little guy. I hope he comes...NOW!
Good Luck Melinda!!! I hope he comes tonight too - for your sake :) I loved all the birthday party ideas you had a few posts back - wow! Hope your delivery goes well!
Good luck--I'm sure that by now you are a pro! Hopefully next time I check your blog there will be a picture of a little guy & you in the hospital!
Hey Melinda :) I just wanted to say good luck! Hopefully tonight will be the night! I always hate those last few days and all the anticipation - that's why I usually do go in for the induction :) I hope all goes well and I can't wait to see the pictures of the new little guy!
Post a Comment