
Here is Luke with Sparky, the dog.
At the boys' school, each class has a student of the week each week. Luke got chosen for student of the week this week (the kids are chosen randomly and Ethan was the very first one in his class.)
Luke was SO excited when he got off the bus on Friday. He ripped open Sparky's bag and showed him to me and told me all about what he gets to do for being Student of the Week.
The Student of the Week gets to bring Sparky home for the weekend and has to take care of him and write in his journal everything Sparky got to do with their family for the weekend. I was hoping that Sparky would get to witness a newborn baby during his weekend at our house, but that just didn't happen.
We had a fun weekend with Sparky, he played Legos with Luke Friday night. He got to go to Ethan's basketball game Saturday morning, help us paint baby brother's room and even went roller skating with Luke Saturday night. Sparky wanted to go to church with us on Sunday, but we had to leave him in the car. He got to watch it snow all during church. He is a good dog and we had fun with him over the weekend.
Luke was SO cute with him. He carried Sparky around all weekend long and took great care of him. He included Sparky in everything we did from eating to reading scriptures and praying. We will miss Sparky but are extremely excited to welcome our own new addition to the family ANY DAY NOW!!!!!!!!
This is what Luke's Teacher found out about Luke for his Student of the Week:
Luke Noakes
My birthday is: August 18th
My Family includes: my mom, dad, Ethan, Lindsey, another baby boy
My favorite color is: blue
My favorite animal is: a zebra
My favorite book is: my animal book (that he got for Christmas - thanks grandma Noakes)
My favorite movie is: Star Wars
My favorite food is: macaroni and cheese
but please don't ask me to eat: peas
I like to wear: my basketball shirt
At school I like to: do work (that is a great thing to hear)
I would like to visit: Disneyland (I think this is what all the other kids say, so he now thinks he wants to go there too)
When I grow up I want to be a: basketball player
When I grow up I want to be a: basketball player
My wish is: for a real basketball hoop
Did you notice the same theme here that I did?????
It was very cute and fun to even learn a few things about Luke. Luke, you are ALWAYS MY student of the week (along with Ethan.)
No comments:
Post a Comment