This is the first tag post I have done. Pretty random, but kind of fun.
Kirsten tagged me with this a while ago though I am just now getting around to posting it. Honestly, I did take the pictures right away - I am just slow getting them up here.
"It's kind of a mean tag. You are supposed to take pictures of different things immediately--no straightening up or wiping the kids' noses or anything!!!"
1) Kitchen Sink: I promise this is what it really did look like. I am not the best at keeping my house up in many areas, but I usually do pretty good with the kitchen. I am inspired by my mother-in-law. She does an amazing job of keeping her kitchen clean and kept up after every meal. And, Nate has helped me get better in this area as well.
2)The Toilet: This is our half bath. We are very slow at getting our house painted and decorated the way we want it. So, nothing fancy in here yet, but hopefully soon this will be a blue bathroom!!!
3)Laundry Room: I do finally have a laundry room!!! It is more like a laundry hallway that is right inside from the garage, but it is it's own (semi) seperate spot and is mostly hidden from view. Again, I have big plans for adding some color to this room, but the front room is what is getting priority first.
4)The Fridge: Well, not the cleanest or best organized, but apparently I had just gone shopping. You'd think we feed an army here by the looks of the contents. Sometimes I wonder if the checker think that when I am buying the food too...


5) What are your spouse and kids doing right now? This makes my life seem easy. Honestly I thought it would be a lot easier this year with both of the boys in school full days. But I am learning to understand how parents of only children can think that their lives are busy. Sometimes I feel like I get less done and my day is crazier just having Linz home all day than when I had all three kids home?!?!?!?!
So, Nate is at work - Ethan and Luke are at school - and Linz is having nap time!!!!! So, now Nate knows why I don't get more done during the day, because I spend my "free" hour during the day blogging...
6) Favorite Shoes: My shoes are in definite need of an overhawl. I have been putting off buying new shoes for way too long. Actually since I've taken these pictures I have finally gotten 2 new pair of shoes, but this is the best I could come up with when I took the pictures.


7) Your Favorite Room: I have several rooms that I have a favorite feature for that room, but I don't have a super favorite room just yet.
I LOVE my kitchen because of this bar. The kitchen needs lots of work still and some new paint, but the bar makes up for that for now.
I LOVE my dining room because of my very first nice piece of furniture in our marriage (besides the cedar chest that Nate made me, thank you SO Much honey!!!!) Again, paint is still in the plans for here. We actually have bought this paint now, just haven't gotten the time to get it painted yet.
So, this is my next favorite room because it is really the only room that I have bought stuff to decorate it with.

8) Your Dream Vacation: My dream vacation is to go on a cruise with Nate. Unfortunately this isn't his dream vacation, so we are still working on getting our dreams aligned so at least a vacation can happen. I'd love to go to Hawaii someday and a Disney cruise would be wonderful with the kids!!!!

8) Your Dream Vacation: My dream vacation is to go on a cruise with Nate. Unfortunately this isn't his dream vacation, so we are still working on getting our dreams aligned so at least a vacation can happen. I'd love to go to Hawaii someday and a Disney cruise would be wonderful with the kids!!!!
9) Your Closet: This was another fun picture to take. I literally, just this morning, got my NEW food storage shelf all organized and put together!!! I just LOVE having these shelves and what good timing to get to take a picture of them right after I organized them.
This is my "pantry" in the kitchen and my bedroom closet, not super organized, but not a HUGE mess either. Nate insisted on me having the laundry basket on my side, so it makes things look a little more cluttered.

10) Self Portrait: Not my favorite picture to post here, but here is it - rounding face and all.

10) Self Portrait: Not my favorite picture to post here, but here is it - rounding face and all.








1 comment:
I'm impressed! I need to do a better job of keeping things clean & organized! Your home is LOVELY!
Post a Comment