Just some fun pictures of the kids at the park.
I thought these were cute ones of Linz.
I thought these were cute ones of Linz.

These pictures were entirely Ethan's idea. I guess I am rubbing off on him some. There were some tree stumps right in front of the lake and Ethan said, "mom, how about we stand on these and you take a picture of all of us." They were SO cute up there together.
These are the moments and times that as I mother I wouldn't trade for anything!!!* I love the fact that Ethan suggested getting a picture with his brother and sister.
* I love the fact that Linz loves her brothers SO much and wraps her arms around them.
* I love the fact that I didn't even have to bribe them to smile (now how do I accomplish this every time I get the camera out???)
* I LOVE the fact that these are MY three kids.
* And I LOVE my kids with ALL MY HEART!!!

1 comment:
That is soooo cute! When you find out the secret, let me know! Bryn and Hailey are pretty good, even Ethan but Karli RUNS when the camera comes out! They are all getting so big I can't belive it!! Great, cute pictures!
Guess who I saw this weekend at Tumbling Tots? Shiloh Norton!! It was so fun to see her. She was visiting Suzanne and didn't have her kids with her. It was just for the weekend, a girls weekend. We need to do that sometime too! I miss all you guys!!!
Post a Comment