Friday, September 12, 2008

Circus Fun

My mom invited us to the circus by her and we had a BLAST!!! The kids all did SO well and just LOVED the whole thing. There were so many kids around us that were getting bored and ready to leave but our kids really enjoyed every second of it, including and especially Lindsey.


Linz did so well and loved watching all the funny clowns. She LOVED the animals the most, especially the elephants. She has been telling us about how the elephants sat on each other over and over again.
Lots of Fun
For those of you who don't know (or forgot) I was in a circus 2 times when I was around 15 years old. This by far was my favorite thing that I performed in the circus. If you can't tell from the picture, the girl is hanging from her arm from a rope that the man underneath her is spinning.
This was another of my favorite things I did in the circus. We didn't do quite this difficult of a stunt, but I had fun with what I did do on the tight rope.
Linz' favorite part of the circus.

Here we are, all 5 of us.
Luke did fall asleep for about the last 1/2 hour. He is just so tired from all week of all day kindergarten that he just couldn't last. We had a fun time and we are so blessed to be able to live near my parents to do fun things with them even just for a Friday night.



2 comments:

Glenn and Natalie said...

I had no idea that you were in a CIRCUS! You and your talents never cease to amaze me!

Kirsten said...

How fun!! I have been wondering what you guys have been up to! The Circus looked like so much fun. I think are going to take the kids in the Spring when it comes around. How fun you get to be so close to your family!!