So, I've been feeling SO guilty for not having taken Linz' 2 year pictures yet and certianly not posting anything on here for her. Granted I realize she gets PLENTY of pictures of her on here, but I wanted her to have her OWN 2 year pictures post.
So, here we are at her 2 1/2 year old mark. But this is my little girly girl.




Shows: Bobby (Barney) and Elmo. These are the ones she requests although she really won't watch them unless I cuddle with her. She has requested a princess moomie (movie) a few times, so it won't be long before we are full on with the princess movies.
Color: Yes, she is learning her colors. She always gets yellow, orange and pink right. She is getting better at the others and with the bribe of M&Ms and skittles she is really starting to pick up her colors faster.
Friends: Not too many here yet. Ethan and Luke are first on the list. She has had fun with Ella Burke, Maggie and Lucy Wayment here so far.
To Do: Change her clothes 10 times a day. Cuddle with anyone she can sucker into cuddling with her. Sucking her thumb WHILE holding her bitty (blanket.) Linz is learning how to play with her girly toys and loves her babies.
Sayings: Linz still calls herself "girly girl" whenever she sees herself in the mirror. "Abby do it" She has learned to blame things on other people and Abby just happens to be her favorite person to blame things on. "Earrings hurt" she watched cousins Jeana and Abby get their ears pierced and I'm afraid I won't be able to get hers done now until she is 10. "My do it" She has been my most independent child and always wants to do it herself.
Food: She loves juice, mac and cheese, hot dogs, fruit snacks; all the things that help kids grow up healthy and strong. She is tied with Luke for my worst eater but she is getting better.
What we love about Lindsey: She is so much fun to have around. She loves to tease us and will imitate what we are doing to get a reaction out of us. She has SO much personality and spunk to her. She has been more destructive than my boys were at this age. I have loved spending time with just Linz during the day while the boys are away at school so far this school year. She is my little buddy and is a great helper for me. I know she will be an even better helper for her baby brother come February.

2 comments:
Melinda!!!!!!!!! Beautiful, beautiful job!!! You are so good! What settings did you take them on?! They are all so wonderful!! I miss you guys like crazy!
Melinda, you take BEAUTIFUL pictures! Your little girl is so sweet looking!
Post a Comment