Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Luke's Polar Express Party

Yes, the date here is correct. The kids had school the Monday and Tuesday of Christmas week. They didn't go back to school until Thur. Jan. 8th though. Kind of weird, but it worked out. I actually really enjoyed the kids being home those few days after life returned to "normal" for eveyone. I felt like I didnt' really get to see them much over Christmas because they were too busy playing with cousins, that it was nice to have three day to spend with just me and them. And it helped that they were loaded up with new toys to play with, so they played really well together.

Once again, I got the opportunity to help out with Luke's "Winter Party."
We did a Polar Express party. The whole school wore their PJs to school the day of the parties, so it worked out well to have the Polar Express party. We made candy trains, ate train sandwiches, cookies and hot chocolate.

We made a reindeer craft and read, The Polar Express book. It was fun!!!!

There is Luke in the red PJs with some of the boys in his class.
Here is his whole class in their PJs watching their teacher read the Polar Express on the Smart Board.

No comments: