Christmas morning is always a delight when the kids are involved. They didn't wake up super early, yet still early enough. They got to go down and look in their stockings and play with those toys until the rest of us got out of bed.
We had a nice morning of opening gifts, it was nice that all the kids were able to open their own gifts this year. Ethan read the names and handed out gifts to everyone (well, ok, really just tossed gifts that weren't his out of the way to get to all of his own gifts.)
I had to look through all their gifts after we took their bags of stuff upstairs because they opened their gifts so fast I didn't really have a chance to see what they got.
My mom always does a wonderful job of Christmas for the kids and this year was no exception. The 4 boys got several toys that were the same and they were entertained by those few toys for the next week and a half. (While the older boys, Nate and Shawn, were entertained by the new Deer Hunting Wii game.)
Linz and Celeste
My mom and Santa, I mean Richard
Nate and I bright and early on Christmas morning, remember the morning part...
My little, ok younger, brother Mitchell came by. The kids always love uncles.
Christmas Day after lunch, we headed down to our house to celebrate Christmas with my dad. The kids got more presents and we had fun hanging out here with Grandpa and uncle Mitchell.We even got a REAL game of Pounce in. It has been WAY too long since I had played a real, fast game of Pounce and it was TONS of fun. (And not only because my dad and I won.) We'll have to do it again sometime SOON!!!
My kids were in heaven with Celeste. Linz absolutely adored her and wanted to do everything with her and follow her around. Ethan and Luke also loved to hold her and play with her. My kids were constantly fighting over Celeste, while Becky's boys didn't really pay too much attention to her (but they get to see her all day every day.)
The boys had fun helping Celeste play the piano.



No comments:
Post a Comment