Nate had a wonderful ( I hope) birthday today.
We are so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and father.
We had a simple birthday with presents and an ice cream cake. OK so it was more of an ice cream rock cake. It was my first attempt at an ice cream cake. Let's just say I need a little more practice. The ice cream was good though!!!!
Some of Nate's co-workers went in together and got him this.....for his birthday. One of the ladies is from Ohio, so she loves to talk everything Ohio and Buckeyes with Nate. I'm sure she jumped at the chance to buy this for him.
Linz does have underwear on, I promise, just not quite sure what happened to the pants.
Nate prefaced telling me about his gift by, "I'm not sure what you'll think of it, but the kids will love it."
The kids have LOVED Brutus!!!! We have had him up several times, for the OSU v. Texas game and for Ethan's sports b-day party. Check back for that soon.
And of course the silly eyes (thanks to Jennett.)




No comments:
Post a Comment