Monday, December 1, 2008

First Snow of the Year

Oh, what fun we had. We got home from Cincinnati Sunday evening and woke up to this Monday morning. It isn't a ton, but the kids sure loved it.

This is first thing, bright and early in the morning before the kids headed off to school. They were SO excited for the snow, they begged and I gave in and let them play for 5 minutes before school.

I just couldn't deny them the pleasure of playin in that first snow!!!!

2 comments:

Glenn and Natalie said...

There is something extra special about the first snow...especially when you are young & don't seem to feel the cold (or have to drive in it!)
Your kids are adorable--good luck welcoming #4!

Andrea said...

Nate and Melinda...This is Andrea Huckstep! I am married to Bryson Huckstep! We got your Christmas card in the mail and saw your blog address. I thought I would send you a comment so you could at least have our blog address! It will be fun to stay caught up with your family!

We spent Christmas this year in Boise and had SO much fun! Bryson enjoyed getting to know a few of the Huckstep cousin's a little better! I also had a blast!

Nate, I LOVE your brother, Jarom! He is one of the few cousin's of Bryson's that I felt like I knew before going to Idaho for Christmas!

Anyway, I am going to add your blog address to mine so we can stay caught up with the "Noakes Chatter."