Thursday, December 4, 2008

And now for Christmas!!!!

We have decided to start the tradition of getting the kids a new ornament each year that represents something about them for the year. I wasn't going to do the back years that we've missed, but I found some super cute Ninja Turtles that fully represent the boys for 2007 that I just couldn't pass up, so we did one for this year and one for last year.


Linz helped pick hers out (since she shops with me) and she picked a dog for last year, and Princesses, of course, for this year.

Luke got a Ninja turtle for 2007 and a Star Wars guy for 2008
Ethan also got a Ninja turtle for 2007 and a cute basketball snowman for 2008.
And here are my three (I only have a little while longer that I can say 3) cuties in front of our tree. This tree used to fit us great until we moved somewhere a little bigger and now it looks SO tiny. It was perfect for all our years in smaller apartments.


They helped me set up the tree tonight and we had SO much fun together. It is definitely more fun to celebrate the holiday season with little one who get so excited about everything.

No comments: