Linz is such my little COLORER. I remember Ethan really liked to color and Luke, not quite as much. But this little girl - man can she go!!! (Sure comes in handy with 3-4 baseball games a week.)Linz has been by far my busiest little toddler (in some ways.) I really think it is because she doesn't have a buddy so close in age like the boys do. She still to this day doesn't really play by herself hardly EVER. Maybe a handful of times have I caught her playing all by herself.
She doesn't roll play much either yet. She just loves to be RIGHT by me all day long (which I do love most of the time.) So, when she gets in her coloring moods - it is like heaven for me. She will color for 20-30 minutes at a time. AND she is getting pretty good too!!! She loves to color often and I just think it is so adorable.
Being that silly Linz we love.
She has gotten better as time goes, only did this the once - but she sure did a good job of coloring EVERYTHING other than her paper. (Even the bottom of her foot as she is showing - WHO colors the bottom of their feet????) 
She is such a fun girl - the only one I have so no one else to compare her to. Still have her birthday post to do, so more about her to come SOON.
1 comment:
All nice photos !...
My compliments !...
Ciao from Italy
:)
Post a Comment