OK so I know he is 4 months old now, but I just couldn't pass up posting these SUPER adorable pictures of him.
Em's 2 month weight: 10 pounds 15.5 ounces. (now isn't that pretty much 11 pounds?? I thought it was funny that that is what the nurse actually wrote down for his weight.)
Pictures NEVER do justice on those first baby smiles, but their smiles most CERTAINLY are WONDERFUL and I love every one of them.
I have a super smiley, happy baby and we just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him. I don't know if I just didn't notice it with my other kids or if it is just who Emmett is, but he REALLY responds to my voice. I can be across the room and talk to him and he'll look and smile BIG. He smiles so big and easily for me, I just love this little guy!!!
I JUST love these full body shots to see how not so little he is anymore.

And my FAVORITE 2 month picture of my little angle baby. If this isn't a tiny piece of heaven, I don't know what is????

Here is how he's grown:


You can almost see his chubby tummy expanding even now...
3 comments:
Great pictures of a cute baby! About your family photo by the title, I can't believe how big Lindsey is now, too!
Great pictures! And Ryan responds tons more to me than my girls ever did. Hard to believe these babies are 4 months old!
Those pictures are absolutely adorable--I'm so glad that you put them up there, even if they area little dated! I don't know what could keep you from bloggin all day, every day?? ;) I absolutely LOVE the family picture you put at the top of your blog. You are so pretty & have such cute kids!
Post a Comment