Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Family Picture Attempt

I'm sure I do this to my family WAY too much, but practice makes perfect, RIGHT???? Maybe someday we'll get our "perfect" family picture.

Ethan has forgotten how to smile. For the life of me, I just COULD NOT get a good smile out of him.


Sorry, none of the little guy this time, he only lasted for a few short minutes. But rest assured I have PLENTY of other pictures of him.

Here we are. I think Ethan even took this picture of us. Not wonderful but at least something.

And here is the final outcome. I think I only had to swap one head in the even. Again, notice Ethan's smile....

2 comments:

Glenn and Natalie said...

I think the amily picture looks AMAZINGLY wonderful! You have adorable kids, so it doesn't matter what their smile looks like! :)

Camille said...

Cute family pictures Melinda! Your family is beautiful!