The boys had Veteran's Day off of school so we decided to head up to my mom's for the day. We went to the Children's Museum there and the kids had a blast!!!!
It is beyond my comprehension how this CAPITAL city we live in does not have a Children's Museum. Fortunately the Children's Museum by my mom is WONDERFUL. We had so much fun and here are some of the things we did there.
Luke playing in the water.
The boys LOVED climbing in the web...
Linz had so much fun shopping for food. Look how heathly she is!!!
Ethan and Linz learning about how cereal is made with Grandma

The boys (especially Luke) got such a kick out of these mirrors. He and I made faces in them and laughed our heads off for a good 10 minutes.





This painting area is one of my favorite parts of the museum. I wish I could have a painting area like this in my house. It always entertains the kids forever. Even Linz got in on the action this time.

Linz sneaking a Kit Kat and "playing" checkers.







No comments:
Post a Comment