Linz found a new favorite hiding spot and has SO much fun with it. She thinks she is so TRICKY when she is hiding and I, of course, cannot find her.
She invited Luke to play in her cupboard with her. Poor Ethan just couldn't fit in. It is actually sad to see him getting too big for fun games like this. I guess that's why you have one more baby?!?!?!?!
Look how cute they are! They are getting so big! I can't believe Lindsey is almost three!
We miss you guys! Everytime we drive past your house they kids point out that you used to live they. We'll have to meet up again sometime after you have the baby. (It's getting closer!!!) My family might all be having a reunion in Nauvoo this summer...hopefully before then...but if not for sure then!
4 comments:
That is the cutest thing ever!
I love cupboard pictures! Your kids are adorable.
Poor Ethan, sometimes it's hard to be the biggest.It sure looks fun for Linz and Luke.
Look how cute they are! They are getting so big! I can't believe Lindsey is almost three!
We miss you guys! Everytime we drive past your house they kids point out that you used to live they. We'll have to meet up again sometime after you have the baby. (It's getting closer!!!) My family might all be having a reunion in Nauvoo this summer...hopefully before then...but if not for sure then!
Post a Comment