Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy 8th Anniversary

I can't believe it's been 8 years yet I can't hardly remember life before Nate.
Since my mom was in town, we were able to go on a date for our anniversary. My mom was wonderful to watch the kids for us Saturday evening so we could go out. We went to our new favorite restaurant in town, Mariah's and then walked around the mall for a few minutes. It was a wonderful evening and I'm so glad we got to spend a little bit of time together!!!
I am SO grateful for a WONDERFUL husband that is and does SO much for me. I could not ask for a better husband or father for my children. There are so many qualities that I admire about Nate and I feel very blessed that he has put up with me these 8 years. Thank you Nate and I love you!!!! I look forward to another wonderful 8 years and many more beyond that......


1 comment:

Jennett said...

hey cute pics! Didn't I take some of those. So i noticed when I got home you downloaded my pics, but where were my pics from your camera! Way to keep up on your blog!