Sunday, October 26, 2008

Nate's Work Party & Ward Trunk or Treat

We had a fun fall party for Nate's work. We had a potluck dinner with fishing and a bonfire and then we went immediately from there to our Ward's Trunk or Treat. It was a fun, busy day.

So, last time we went fishing, Luke caught like 6 fish and Ethan only one or two. This time they switched roles. Ethan caught about 5 fish and Luke didn't catch any. Ethan was ecstatic, he had SO much fun.
Linz had to check out the fish, she didn't want to touch it though.
Luke tried, but no luck this time. He actually had a fish catch his pole. He had set his pole down and Nate was helping Ethan get his fish off the hook; the next thing we knew, Luke's pole was "going out to see."
Then we headed to the Ward Trunk-or-Treat. Sorry, no pictures from that. I'll post Halloween pictures soon. But the best thing is I am almost caught up on my posts. Instead of a month behind, I am only a week or two behind now!!!!!!!

No comments: