Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ethan's Second Tooth

Ethan lost his second tooth today!!!!

This tooth was SO loose he could feel the bottom of the tooth with his tongue. He woke up and came into my room at 4:15 a.m. and said, "mom, I was just sleeping and I woke up and my tooth was gone." I asked him if he swallowed it and he said no, it was right in his mouth. I told him congratulations to go put the tooth in a baggie and go back to bed.

I don't think he ever went back to bed that morning; he was WAY too excited. I think he just stayed up and played Lego Star Wars until the rest of us got up.

To date (of his 2 teeth) that was the easiest loss so far.

P.S. The tooth fairy did much better this time around with his tooth. He got his money by 10 p.m. this time!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Kendall said...

I love it when kids lose teeth! It is great that they love it instead of dread it. Hope Halloween was happy for you!

Glenn and Natalie said...

Sounds like the perfect way to lose a tooth!!