So, we are almost officially homeowners now. Our offer on the house was accepted and we close on July 1st. Sorry for all the pictures, we just thought we'd share. You can skip over them if you don't care to see them all. We are very excited and nervous at the same time.
We will be moving at the end of June. That is just about a month away now. The fact that we ARE leaving is starting to sink in now and I'm sure it will sink in so much more once the packing really starts. We are very sad to leave Columbus yet excited for this next phase of our lives. Thank you to everyone who has helped make Columbus a wonderful place to call home and raise our children for the past few years.
Our House
Here is the front room-the hallway off to the left leads to the three
bedrooms as well as the door to the basement.
Here is the eat in kitchen area. We really liked this
as opposed to a formal dining room.
This shows the bar in the kitchen. We REALLY liked this part of the kitchen. This was pretty much our favorite kitchen of any we saw (at least of the ones we could afford.)
This is the master bedroom. Not the largest ever, but very do-able.

This is the back of the house with the deck.

This is the back of the house with the deck.
And here is the back yard. Again, not the hugest,
There is literally a small park and the community pool right across the street, so that will be really nice for us. That about sums up our new house. I can't believe we are finally grown up enough to own our house!!! We'll keep you posted on how the whole move goes.







11 comments:
Congrats on the new house! How exciting! It looks great. I love looking at houses for some reason. That is actually one of my favorite parts of moving - I love trying to imagine where I would put everything and how I would organize :) Good luck with your upcoming move - now that is not my favorite part - but has to get done - Good luck!
Congrats to you on your new home! It looks really cute. Your family will be missed!
Congratulations! You are so very deserving of a house and a yard! You'll be greatly missed but what a blessing you'll be to the people of Illinois!
What a great house, Melinda! Congratulations and I hope you love it.
Yay, Congrats! How exciting for your family. Your house looks really cute.=)
Hooray, it's yours! And like you said, no more sharing...just let the kids run free in the back. Congratulations...we couldn't be more thrilled for you. Best wishes with the upcoming move!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. Not excited that you have to move all your stuff, though. That is a great house. The back yard would be considered huge where we live. I am jealous of all the grass. Good luck with everything.
I thought for sure I left on comment on here but thought I'd check and realized I hadn't. I am so excited for you guys and your new house. I am going to miss you guys like crazy but congrats on a new adventure and "growing up" a bit. (I mean by owning your own home!) You'll have to give us tips in ten years when it is our turn! Take lots of pictures when you guys paint and move in too!! Happy birthday today toO!!!!!
Melinda, it is beautiful! You will love it and you'll be great homeowners.
Alright missie...it is time for some updates....hmm...graduation..
family in town, YOUR birthday, Home Depot...the works. I am not a stalker I just happen to know what you have been up to!! Geez...it isn't like you have been busy or moving or anything!!! Just Kidding! Just wanted to tell you hello!
hey congrats on the move and the house! It is SO nice to finally be out of apartments and into your own place. We sure missed you at the family reunion, but I hope all goes well with the move and house!
Post a Comment