Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Luke's Preschool Graduation

Congratulations Luke on finishing a successful year of preschool!!!! I did this preschool with 5 other moms. We rotated taking turns teaching preschool each week. The kids in the preschool were WONDERFUL. They were so easy and fun and they got along SO well, it really was a treat to teach these 6 beautiful children.


The Happy Grad!!!



These weren't even kids in the preschool (younger siblings) but I'm sure they took part in the preschool many times, whether helping or otherwise. I just thought these pictures of them at the park were super cute. You know how I can't resist CUTE pictures.


And here is Luke again with his best bud (besides Ethan.) I've loved watching them grow to be such great friends this last year. They really have bonded while Ethan was away at Kindergarten. I wish they could have one more year together to grow even closer, but good things must come to and end sometime and my little Luke is growing up and will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall. Wow, I can't believe it. We sure love you Luke.

No comments: