My kids have been dying to have friends over lately and I finally got around to pulling together a playdate with their good friends the Rasmussens. They had so much fun together and with our time here in Ohio dwindling, I thought I'd better capture the fun times the kids have with their friends. So, here is what we were up to this day with our friends.
Once again, our couch comes in handy. But, this time, instead of a fort, the couch isa house of sorts. Ethan R. tried to build a house out of the cushions, but the kids all preferred the somewhat sturdier house built out of, well the couch.
Here they all are in their "house"
And here they all are crumpled on top of each other in their house
OK, so this was cute. Apparently Hailey likes to be really clean. We must have just eaten lunch or something and Hailey wanted to go wash her hands. Linz being the good little follower she is decided she'd join her (maybe it was the sound of the running water that was just too much for her to stay away from.) I think they washed their hands for a good 10 minutes before I realized what was going on. And then they washed them for another 5 minutes because I just thought they were so cute there together making sure their hands were nice and clean (really playing in the soapy water I later realized.)To this day Linz still LOVES to wash her hands (play in the water) for as long as I let her (or at least until I finally realize that sound is the water running.) Thank you Hailey for teaching Lindsey such good hygiene!!!!
Linz and Hailey really had fun together and were best little buddies this whole day.




1 comment:
These pictures are so cute Melinda!!! I need to make copies off your blog and put them on ours. I am so behind blogging that I never got the chance to blog your "going away BBQ" yet, so when I do, I am stealing these pictures! Thanks for capturing their sweet friendship. We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment