Wednesday, August 19, 2009

YIKES

K so I won't even mention how far behind on my blog I am - just really far. Watch for updates sometime in the next 6 months... (hopefully it will be in the next 6 WEEKS not months.)

So, I have about an extra 40 minutes right now before the kids get home from school. There was a tornado warning right before the kids were to get on the bus to head home. They kept the kids inside the school for an extra 40 minutes to let the storm pass before sending them out on the buses (thank goodness for that.)

I feel bad for those poor kids stuck at school in the middle of a storm on the first full day of school. The storm has passed and all seems to be well and the kids should get home in about 20 minutes. Just thought I'd post an update with my extra 40 minutes in my day today.

We are still alive and well and have TONS to update you on - like our WHOLE summer....

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's crazy! I think we have that storm just about to hit here.

CamilleJohnFam said...

Summer seems to be like that--lots of fun and no time to comment on it! Looking forward to the update!

Jennifer Kendall said...

yikes.... tornado warning? I don't think I could have stayed calm.....