So, how do you manage to get such great pictures of your kids? Feel like coming out here to photograph mine? :) Anyway, thanks for sharing your cute kids with us!
Oh my gosh....he is the cutest thing there ever was. I can't wait to meet him!!!! He makes me want a baby boy so bad!!! I am in need of more Noakes updates...hint, hint!!! ;-)
Boy, Melinda you're kids are getting so big! Clogging is fun. I wish that you and Kirsten could be here to do it with me.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So, how do you manage to get such great pictures of your kids? Feel like coming out here to photograph mine? :) Anyway, thanks for sharing your cute kids with us!
Oh my gosh....he is the cutest thing there ever was. I can't wait to meet him!!!! He makes me want a baby boy so bad!!!
I am in need of more Noakes updates...hint, hint!!! ;-)
Boy, Melinda you're kids are getting so big! Clogging is fun. I wish that you and Kirsten could be here to do it with me.
Post a Comment