Wednesday, May 27, 2009

School's Out........

Yesterday was the last full day of school for the kiddos. They are off today and they go in tomorrow for an hour to get report cards and say goodbye to teachers.

So, what am I going to do? I've doubled my kids home during the day? Will I survive the summer?

Yes!!! I am actually kind of excited for the boys to be home. They usually play really well with Linz. We have several trips planned and I am figuring out a daily schedule for the kids to have to help out with chores and stuff.

This just seems so early for kids to be out of school, but here we are excited and ready for the warm weather. Now if only our pool would hurry up and be finished so we can SWIM, SWIM, SWIM...

2 comments:

CamilleJohnFam said...

It appears your oldest survived the hiking adventure! Hurray for that! Good luck with the schedule. A pool is amazing--are you getting one in your yard? How cool is that? At least here in Phoenix, a pool has been switched from the "wants" list to the "needs" list for the summer. It's great for getting kids tired and they LOVE it!

Glenn and Natalie said...

Hurray for summer! I think that a pool soundls like a perfect way to spend summer HOT days!
My kids are still in school until June 26th--so we still have a month to go.