Saturday, April 4, 2009

7, 9, 11

OK, so I know I am skipping WAY ahead (Linz turns 3, her party, Em's blessing, family in town, etc. etc. etc) but I was just SO excited about this I had to document it. (And because this is an easy post!!!)

So, the last three nights Emmett has been spoiling me rotten!!! Wednesday night Emmett slept for 7 hours straight!!!! It was wonderful. He went to bed at 8:45 p.m. so I had to get up once in the night to feed him.

Then Thursday night I put him to bed at about 10 p.m. and he slept until 7 a.m. A full 9 hours AND I got to sleep ALL night long!!!!!

So, then last night I put him to bed about 8:30 p.m. and he slept until 7:30 a.m!!!!!!!!!!! That is 11 hours of sleep without waking up. What a good little baby I have!!! I am besides myself with 2 nights in a row of full, uninterrupted sleep!!!

I know this may not last and that is why I am celebrating. But a well rested mom makes for a happy mom and I am VERY HAPPY today. And who knows, maybe he'll be brushing his own teeth and potty training himself next week......

2 comments:

CamilleJohnFam said...

That's so great! There is nothing better than uninterrupted sleep! :)

Kirsten said...

Oooh...I hope for your sake this keeps up for a long time! I want to see pictures of Emmett to see how he's grown!

By the way are you guys up for a camping trip this summer, or a visiting the Rasmussens and hanging out in Columbus for a weekend this summer??!?! We are having Noakes withdrawls and need to see you guys sometime!