Saturday, June 7, 2008

So Much to Catch Up On.................

Wow, I am like a whole month behind here. And probably like the worst month ever to be behind, June has been a SUPER busy (and super fun) month for us. I have given you a teaser of some of the things we've been up to since I posted last, but I have to admit these aren't the BEST of the posts I have coming.



The GOOD stuff is yet to come; graduation, Sesame Place, NY, Kirtland, Camping, etc. but this will have to do for now. Sorry, posts will be short and sweet, but with pictures and that is what is most important. Check back soon to find out what else the Noakes have been up to all month. We didn't want to bombard you with everything at once, so keep checking to find more updates soon.

And don't miss the upcoming moving adventures. Hopefully I can give you a sense of how the move went for us also. Here is a teaser picture for you; this is my favorite graduation picture of us. Doesn't Dr. Nathan Noakes, O.D. look GREAT!!!! More to come later.

Gas to get to Graduation...............$10



Price to rent cap and gown............$35




Celebration Dinner.........................$60





A picture of the 6 of us............priceless

10 comments:

Britain said...

6????

Lisa said...

In classic Noakes Style...CONGRATS on EVERYTHING...6 WHOAH!

Harada's said...

Yay Congrats! What a cute picture.
I am a little confused on the 6.
Is there a baby in your tummy? =)

Jennett said...

wow...well, that means you have surpassed me by two...start talking to that brother-in-law of yours and maybe we could join you in like 5 more years!

Kristen said...

As everyone else is saying - i just noticed the picture say - 6!!! You will have to let us know what that means :)

Sonja said...

Congrats, Melinda and Nate! On everything. I can't believe we'll be six in just a few days.

Jen said...

Wow! So much to congratulate you on...good luck with everything. You will be missed!

Sherry said...

congrats!!! So fun...when are you due? Hope all is well with the new house and job!

Rebecca McQuivey said...

Congrats!!! Hope all is going well. Have Nate email me some info on the new job. Chris

Kirsten said...

I realized I never commented, I just looked at all the pictures. I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations on 6!! How are you feeling now? How did the move go? WE can't wait to meet your little one!