Wednesday, April 30, 2008
My Sweet Luke
Wow, I guess I'll just do all my blogging for the week in one day. I just had to post one more thing. So, I made pizza for dinner tonight and for those of you who know Luke, there aren't many foods that he likes. He hardly ever finishes his dinner and he almost NEVER eats more than Ethan. And...tonight was the exception to all of the above. He told me three times during that dinner that the pizza was really good. Then, as he was getting down from the table after finishing (more than Ethan) he said, "Thanks for dinner, mom." Now I know you all know how it feels to hear those words after making a meal and coming sincerely from a 4 year just absolutely made my day. I sure love you Luke, thanks for being my sweet little boy!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment