Ok, so he turned 6 three months ago. Unfortunately I just now got around to getting his 6 year pictures taken. It's a good thing kids don't change as much over 3 months at age 6 as they do at 6 months. This is pretty much what Ethan looked like when he turned 6. Isn't he a cutie?!?


7 comments:
Definitely a cutie! Great pictures.
What a handsome little guy! My Tyler will be six later this year -doesn't it go fast?? It's so fun to see what you and your fam are up too!
He is such a handsome, good looking guy! What a sweet boy you have! You guys are great!
I seriously adore Ethan. What cute pictures.
I love watching Ethan in primary - at the activity on Saturday he was so protective of Luke. You have such good kids! It's nice having you back.
Amber Dehner
Did you take those?!?! Cute pictures!! Did you take them at innis woods? I still want to go over their for a photo shoot of the kids. I love the top one and I'll have to add that to an idea book...I am going to share another website of a photography friend in Utah. You'll love it!
for sure a cutie. All your family is. I'm impressed you even have 6 year photos. my poor kids are getting less and less photo shoots as they get older. :) I'm too lazy! or maybe just unorganized.
Did you take these pictures? They are so cute! You can practice on my kids any time!!!
Post a Comment